• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Harassment and Name Calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

taydelrey

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, a couple minutes ago I logged out of a US MCSG server during a couple of survival games with two of the most terrible users I have encountered in all of my time on any of your servers (which is quite a lot of time, when it's considered). I love playing on MCSG with my friends, I do it almost every single day, it's basically a part of my schedule, but when I encounter people such as the two rotten souls that I had today, it makes me actually want to go outside and punch something rather than PVP.

I started out simply by logging on to US SG82 at around 8:00 for a solo game and to practice my PVP, when a user called "PickleJuiceBoy" came up to me and crouched. It was shortly after when out of complete oblivion, he called me a "Slut" in the lobby chat. At first I wasn't offended, but when I was called a "STD", a boy (repeatedly; I know this isn't an offense and I really didn't take it that badly but it was repeated so many times to where it was), ugly, a bad player, and most of all a Slut. After the game, which ended pretty soon, the team followed me into the next couple of games as well. They did the same thing throughout each game; new harrasments each and every time we reached the lobby or where all in spectator chat. In one instance, they waited an entire 20 minutes or so for me to die so they could call me names and call out the way that I died in spectator chat. After these offensive words where shared far too much, I said that I would contact MCSG about their disrespect. This is when "PickleJuiceBoy"'s friend, called "Sassqueen007" said oh ok and banning him won't do nothing hell come back again" (those where her exact, and very grammatically incorrect words) and this exact statement encouraged me to reach my boiling point.

I am a fairly reasonable person when it comes to ignorant users, but letting this slide would completely destroy me and I don't think I could play on the server anymore if someone like this will receive a small "temp ban" or a warning and then come right "back again" as his friend suggested. Please consider looking into this issue and consider punishing both of these users for the hurt that they have forced me through tonight. Attached are lots of screenshots of the words that they pushed on me.

Attachments

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting, I will go ahead and deal with this report despite its misplacement. :)

However, for future reference, the correct place to report people is http://report.mcgamer.info/ as RC said. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci