• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween At Sea

Should this Map be added to the MCSG Maps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Halloween at Sea
This map is based on a Town that leaves and a watery area during the Halloween Season. The Town is over run by the dark spirits and now has turned into a ghost town. Most of the buildings are run down or have been kept up but the evil sprites. You may want to stay away from the broken houses because the sprites might be angry! Those angry sprites have set up traps so that they can hide there treasure from you, but you can out smart them if you want or can you? Their secrets may lead you places near and far but remember to always look out for them because they are there!
The cornucopia is a very vital part of any map so this maps has a open concept so that when you are all geared up it can be a main place were people can go to get into gray PvP fights. Just like any map you need large areas to have good large PvP battles that is why this map has large areas of land that are teraformed perfectly for battles.
Here’s a few number for you all. This map has a diameter of 400 blocks give or take a few. ;) It is a fairly good sized map not to big not to small. There is around 250+ chests on this map. I would say about 40+ traps around the whole map so you should be prepared.
Screenshots with Shader
Default Texture Pack No Shaders
Creator: mgf4
Teraformor/Helper: Smerbo
Helper: FinnTheLawlCat
If anyone would like to host a test for this map please contact me on MCSG or email me at [email protected]!
Update Log:
Jun 29 Uploaded to Finished Maps

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FURST POST! ;D

Really great map by the looks of it, I'm a proud supporter of this and I want this added!
SEXYYYYY MAPPPPP

Reaction score
This map has some really nice builds and cool terrain. The problem is that you have based the map on default terrain so there are some natural caves which you can go into but clearly have nothing in them also outside of the dome is just default terrain so it looks rather ugly. Although the dome is about 400 blocks in diameter there isnt really anything outside of a circle of about 320 blocks in diameter on many sides it appears to be randomly cut see attachment. Thats my constructive crit hope it helps

http://i.imgur.com/gMoiMAY.jpg

http://imgur.com/wlcYn4r

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
This map has some really nice builds and cool terrain. The problem is that you have based the map on default terrain so there are some natural caves which you can go into but clearly have nothing in them also outside of the dome is just default terrain so it looks rather ugly. Although the dome is about 400 blocks in diameter there isnt really anything outside of a circle of about 320 blocks in diameter on many sides it appears to be randomly cut see attachment. Thats my constructive crit hope it helps

http://i.imgur.com/gMoiMAY.jpg

http://imgur.com/wlcYn4r
When I was building the map I only made it 320 but when I read the rules it said it has to be at least 400. So I am also wondering if it can be closer.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
This map is excellent, and it will most likely be added. Before they add it you need to fix three problems. First one! On the edge of the map there is a cliff and it is cut in half by a world edit glitch that you need to fix. Second, outside of the dome all you see is default land like said above. you need to fix that. It is quite ugly. So just go outside of the map and make the land to the theme of your map. Thirdly, wow theres too much water! There is so much water that you can use as land! It's crazy. Please make more islands or something, it'll make the map 10x better. One last problem, lag issues. People will complain about lag I was just flying through the map getting tons of lag spikes. It won't be nice for PvP (saan). But good job the map is looking good and has potential. Those are the reasons I voted against the map. Sorry :3

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is excellent, and it will most likely be added. Before they add it you need to fix three problems. First one! On the edge of the map there is a cliff and it is cut in half by a world edit glitch that you need to fix. Second, outside of the dome all you see is default land like said above. you need to fix that. It is quite ugly. So just go outside of the map and make the land to the theme of your map. Thirdly, wow theres too much water! There is so much water that you can use as land! It's crazy. Please make more islands or something, it'll make the map 10x better. One last problem, lag issues. People will complain about lag I was just flying through the map getting tons of lag spikes. It won't be nice for PvP (saan). But good job the map is looking good and has potential. Those are the reasons I voted against the map. Sorry :3
I am doing all this right now :p

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
yep i am almost finished new compy will be up in about 20 min ;P I used world painter to fix everything and the maps r merging now so it will be a while. make sure to vote yes thought xD

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
This is an amazing map and needs much, much more attention! WHY U VOTE NO

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
This is an amazing map and needs much, much more attention! WHY U VOTE NO
I don’t no screw all the haters of water there isn’t that much it!! and where there is it is all filled with lily pads!

xMgdandme

Survivor
Reaction score
I like it! Its a really good map design and idea, I hope to see it on the MCSG servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci