• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hall of Fame

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Hoi

I think there should be hall of fame to recognize all the influential players in MCGamer!

Some people have or had a pretty big impact in the community but aren't really recognized by staff.
People are given VIP for certain things like creating a map or being famous, but they aren't the only people who deserved this attention.

I'm not saying to give more players VIP I'm just proposing that their names are put in a Hall of Fame!
VIPs would in there too c:

But for example Soul played a pretty large role in the MCSG clan community!
He created the leader boards and created one of the most successful clans ever.

I'm not quite sure how it would work but I would want it to be official (made by staff).

And sorry if this has been suggested before :eek:

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know, I feel like it would cause a lot of arguments about who is/isn't in it.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This seems like a good idea, however I think there is already some sort of fame thing going around known as the MCGamer awards. But I think that maybe they could add something like a certain area where all the people we put recognition on can be shown there. :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This seems like a good idea, however I think there is already some sort of fame thing going around known as the MCGamer awards. But I think that maybe they could add something like a certain area where all the people we put recognition on can be shown there. :D
The MCGamer Awards are like a current contest based on popularity.
A "Hall Of Fame" is generally a historical sort of thing, based upon their impact, importance, and how worthy they are of recognition.
For example, an old Admin who quit MCSG but was very prominent in the past might be put on the Hall of Fame, as he'd had a large impact and was of great importance.

This list is incomplete, and I'm aware of that. This list was compiled in less than 10 minutes off of my memory, so I know I missed a lot of people. This list is just something for you guys to work off of.

Ex-Staff:
Aeruner
exer60
BowlOSoup (BowlOfSoup?)
KRaidium
MiCr2
antster360
mooman219
Theoretical
PhiIIy67

Other:
Blamph/G33ke/SixZoSeven (The infamous trio)
ThatOneTomahawk (Ex-Staff/YT)
JOEYGRACEFFA (Large YTer)
Bajan_Canadian (And Jerome, I don't remember his IGN. Both large YTers.)
BlazeMaster (Hell Games creator)

Forumers:
The_Arena_Master [Banned]
4non (?) [Banned]
VirtualSpark (?) [Banned]
Duckluv321
HalfSquirrel
RC_4777
Stijn

Clans:
Zeno
Soul
Darkrai202
Eskild | Quadrum
Krafty (CraftyKratonite)
(I'm not a clan guy so I don't really know many people from clans)

If you don't know any of these people, you obviously aren't a V1 player. ;) Not that it's a bad thing.

Some V2 mentions:
Billyguy1, Mamiamato24, BitoBain, OhFancy, demonsushi, Captain | Lqzer

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A "Hall Of Fame" is generally a historical sort of thing, based upon their impact, importance, and how worthy they are of recognition.
For example, an old Admin who quit MCSG but was very prominent in the past might be put on the Hall of Fame, as he'd had a large impact and was of great importance.

This list is incomplete, and I'm aware of that. This list was compiled in less than 10 minutes off of my memory, so I know I missed a lot of people. This list is just something for you guys to work off of.

Ex-Staff:
Aeruner
exer60
BowlOSoup (BowlOfSoup?)
KRaidium
MiCr2
antster360
mooman219
Theoretical
PhiIIy67

Other:

Forumers:
4non (?) [Banned]
Duckluv321
HalfSquirrel
RC_4777
Stijn

Clans:
Zeno
Soul
Darkrai202
Eskild | Quadrum
Krafty (CraftyKratonite)

If you don't know any of these people, you obviously aren't a V1 player. ;) Not that it's a bad thing.

Some V2 mentions:
You forgot to mention yourself in that list. :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Billy/Mamiamato are on their for their massive post/like counts (Yes, I'm aware of how they got them)
Bito, Fancy, Demonsushi, and Captain are on there for being outstanding members of the community.

BitoBain was the fellow who first suggested the Raffle Voting system that got implemented.
OhFancy is... well, fancy.
Demonsushi, much like the other three, has contributed with some great posts.
Captain is Captain. 'Nuff said. Ex-staff, and before that a great forumer.

You forgot to mention yourself in that list. :D
Sssh!! :p
If other people feel that I'm worthy of going on there, then so be it. But I don't plan on being the one to suggest my name for that list, hehe.

S

Sepyz

Ex-Staff:
Aeruner
exer60
BowlOSoup (BowlOfSoup?)
KRaidium
MiCr2
antster360
mooman219
Theoretical
PhiIIy67

Other:

Forumers:
4non (?) [Banned]
Duckluv321
HalfSquirrel
RC_4777
Stijn

Clans:
Zeno
Soul
Darkrai202
Eskild | Quadrum
Krafty (CraftyKratonite)

Some V2 mentions:
4non wasn't a v1 player, js

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci