• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacking/Teaming on BattleGrounds Server 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketheman123456

Spectator
Reaction score
This thread is explaning my point of view of teaming on battlegrounds. I was told that battlegrounds was a ffa (free for all) server. Now what i saw earlier was a team of 14. The names of the minecraft players will be listed below
TookieHunter, killhunter100, RustedBonesaw(diamond donor), gangster_of_hope, nbaforever123, McPHouse, BandiCotoi, spasticskull, DaTroll543, JDfribomb, purpleunicorn8, skyfan124, fr3ddykru3g3r88, and The_Labowski. So when you get the time to see this i would just like to thank you for looking at my post, i hope i didnt waste your time! See ya next time, bye!

Reaction score
Its not a 1v1 server, it is a kit pvp server, on most kit pvp servers teaming is allowed, but a 14 team is a bit over kill

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Similar to Survival Games, teams of any size are allowed in Battlegrounds. This will not be changed any time in the future. If any of them are hacking, however, please either notify a moderator or record and report the user.
Thread locked, please PM me with any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci