• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariusAKD

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly guys , you need to do something with the hackers..
With the stats reset , all retards are hacking...
I'll leave the server untill the hackers will still play
You are the most played server but you don't do anything with the hackers... It's just pathetic!

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
We're trying our best to take care of them, it just takes time.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey MarkusAKD! :)

Nice to hear that you care about the MCGamer servers!

You are right, the amount of hackers increased with the Leaderboard Update. I can tell you that the staff team and much community members are working hard to get rid of them and make the servers clean. Unfortunately, a problem like this can't be solved in one day or so, but don't worry; the rule-breakers will definitely be dealt with.

Also YOU can help with cleaning the servers and get rid of all these rule-breakers. If you see a hacker you can report him with /report, or you can record the hacker and make a Report Abuse here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/ . Make sure you use this thread if you are going to make Report Abuses: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

Hopefully you will help the community! Have a great day! :D

QA;TL? Nephilim Ceroria

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Question has been addressed, thread is now locked. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or another mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci