• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers get a longer tempban.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Something I hate about hackers is that they only get a 1 or 2 week ban. People say hackers like to come back and play the game normally, but this is false. Alot of hackers come back and keep hacking just for the sake of it. :( I have died to hackers alot of the time and it is pathetic of the staff team to only give them like 1 week of a ban:mad:. I think that hackers should get a 4 week ban. This will reduce the amount of hackers on mcsg because these hackers will relize how strict the rules are. They will probably stop hacking after a while. An old friend of mine, Beef_nuggs13, loved hacking, but he only got a 1 or 2 week ban which made him come back to hacking because he knew that mcsg wasnt strict. Please fix this. It is causing many players to leave the community.

~ kingson;)

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
The suggestion is a good one, however, if they decide to continue to hack after their first ban (regardless of length) they will do so anyway. The small number that may learn from a longer offence is outweighed by people that may be wrongly banned, or their account hacked etc.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think it'll help much. If people would comeback hacking after a 1 week ban I'm sure they would do aswell with a 4 week ban. It's just how people are.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hackers have to be banned PERMANENTLY

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
If they come back faster and they hack again, they will only get banned again, this time permanently. This idea won't change much as hackers are always going to come back and it is better to get them out of here as quickly as possible. Also everyone deserves a new start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci