• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers beware, our ban system is almost done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are going to start cracking down on hackers as our new ban system will be installed before this weekend. Some of the cool features of this system is that our mods can keep track of a "naughty list" that we been recording from the names popping up in the Report Abuse section. When the watched player logs into a server with an moderator or op logged in, it will alert them immediately so they can be stalked. With this system, we can issue global ban requests to completely remove a player in our network of servers. So if you are banned in one server, you are banned on the entire MCSG network. We are also making a temp ban feature where are mods can remove players for 24 hours if the offense isn't as terrible. Our rules that we posted goes in detail on what we are looking for, so rule breakers and hackers beware!

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
i for one am glad this is happening so people will relax with these known hacker threads... also we added more mods?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
That sounds like a very useful system that will allow for the servers to be enjoyed as they are meant to be.

That video....HAX!!!!!!!

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
XD rofl when i watched that :p And awsome, about time we get a banning system ^^ ^^ ^^

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ops = Admins, Mods = Mods. They will have the same rank on the forums.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Ops = Admins, Mods = Mods. They will have the same rank on the forums.
Sorry to interject but,

I believe he was asking about the privileges as I would believe an Op/Admin would have more privileges than a Mod, so I think he wanted to know what the differences would be.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, well then I would like to know.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
You read my mind with that video.

Finally a stop to hackers!

Dr Chad: HAAAAAX

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
WOW, YOUR BAN SYSTEM LOOKS AWESOME. Didn't know it could throw computers at hackers in real life!!!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci