• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HACKERS and more HACKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju4nd1

Platinum
Reaction score
Good morning, afternoon or evening, I tell you, one day in MCSG, just because I'm sick of hackers.

My first game was normal, was gonna start deathmatch, and team 2 hackers killed me with Kill Aura & Fly.

My second game, I was with my team, kill a hacker to my team and I could kill him ... At the end wins, that part well ...

My third game begins and there is already a hacker flying into the town, and we kill all that 24 players down to 10 PLAYERS.

I hope SOON has the anti-hacks server, because I am already tired of the same, there is always hackers. I hope you saw this ad, greetings.

J

Jojo

Hello :)
We currently have a lot of ways to fight hackers. Also ways for the community to do so.

If you run into a hacker it would be greatly appreciated, if you could use the /report command. The hacker's names will be send to Moderators, and we are able to record them.

Another way, as feelzzHD | Nik has stated above, is to poke a Moderator on the MCGamer TeamSpeak, telling us the name and location of the hacker. [MCGamer TeamSpeak IP: ts.mcgamer.net]

Well, the still most helpful way would be to record and report the hacker on the forums: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/ (if you want us to deal with reports faster, please make sure to follow the given template. - everyone who does so can feel hugged ;) )

Well and on the topic of Anti-Cheat plugins: We already do have a great working one on our servers. As those kind of plugins may make mistakes, just like all systems, it doesn't ban the hackers by itself, but kicks and reports those players to us Moderators.

With all those possibilities we manage to get amazing amounts of hackers banned each day.

Make sure to use one of those methods, the next time you see a hacker on our servers, and we will have one less ;)

Have a great day! :cool:

I will lock this thread now, if you have any further questions, make sure to pm me on the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci