• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrer

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
my friends an me got several times hackers.
Poorly most of them can't we prove, that they are hackers.
Often we know this for example if they use this nodus, they see us miles away,
speedhack should be obviously or aimbot, when we are around someone, but he is able to hit
us all with one punch in the same moment.
You surely unterstand, how annyoing this is, but no one has a video program of us.
Could someone help us, how we can prove, that some players are really hackers or
recommend us a programm, which is easy to use and not to incriminating for our computers?

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I would suggest Fraps, it's easy, quick, and works great! (Free version only records in 30 second bursts.)

-Nolam

A

Ashly

Welcome to the forums!

I would suggest Fraps, it's easy, quick, and works great! (Free version only records in 30 second bursts.)

-Nolam
As Nolam tells, Fraps is an amazing program.

But can make you'r computer lag, so if you're having lagging issues, i can recommend Hypercam :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And for that you need a teamspeak IP.
The minecraft survival games teamspeak IP: ts.mcsg.in

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I always find that people don't poke the admins on teamspeak because they don't want to lose their spot in the server, or they don't even know the teamspeak server exists.

deathsmog

Survivor
Reaction score
If someone you believe is hacking, and you don't mind risking your spot in the game or if you are a spectator go and poke a mod on team speak and inform them of what is happening. Failing that, fire up Fraps or a similar recording program and record whatever it is they are doing.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I always find that people don't poke the admins on teamspeak because they don't want to lose their spot in the server, or they don't even know the teamspeak server exists.
You won't lose your spot in the games. :eek:

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
Then after you've recorded it please post it in the rport abuse part of the forum ;)

Morrer

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, i got now Expression Encoder, thanks to you all, especially Teije.
Greetings,
Morrer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci