• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magzr_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there Minecraft Survival Games Forums!

I am Magzr_ and today I will be talking about something that may have already come up in the forums but I will do it anyway. I do not technically know what happens when you Report someone. I myself have reported about 3 players but one or two I have seen again in MCSG AU...

All 3 of my Reports have said: "User has been dealt with" (Not exactly written like that but something like that)

And yet when I got that response to a person named lachlan_au he was still on the server about 2-3 days later.

There has also been a Hacker named draco2002 who is renown on AU for his hacking. So many people have apparently reported him and they get the response "User has been dealt with" but somehow he is still on today. And he is still hacking, I am going to report draco2002 with evidence soon. But, that's not my point. The point is I don't know why these people aren't getting banned when they are clearly hacking and being reported. Are the Moderators not doing their job to ban these hackers?

So I would like to know the basic process in what happens when Moderators see a report, so I can get an idea on how it works and if I know this user will be actually banned.

Thanks for reading this guys, leave a reply if this has happened to you too. Or can a Moderator please respond as I don't know why this is happening.

-Magzr

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't tell you our exact procedure however when a report abuse is received it is thoroughly looked at by a staff member and is dealt with appropriately.
"Respect all staff members and their decisions"
  • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes, you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
QA:TL
Feel free to private message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci