• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide : Winning an MCSG Game!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I've removed the off-topic posts- please try to keep all replies related to the content of the thread :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do I kill teams in DM? I just got killed by two teams in a row in deathmatch, and it really sucks when you can't even have a fair fight anymore.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
How do I kill teams in DM? I just got killed by two teams in a row in deathmatch, and it really sucks when you can't even have a fair fight anymore.
Personally, I like to loop around the outskirts of the map. This usually works with unskilled players or with too agressive players. They rush to you, you go behind them and you push them towards to lightning. From here on it's simple, you just rod them backwards and let the lightning do the work. Also, use bowspam and FnS. It helps more than you think. But the best bet would usually be bow spamming. But then again, if you're unlucky and you find yourself against a team of 2 really skilled players, there's nothing you can really do. Because they'll bowspam back and beat the living Jesus out of you. ;D

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I find it pretty hilarious that the method for killing teams and hackers is basically the same. Great guide!

Fax

Career
Reaction score
I think people's biggest problem in this game is not understanding that each game can last up to 30 mins. You can use that time to your advantage. If there's a guy who took your route and you have leather gear, don't fight a stack person. Patience is key in SG

Reaction score
These tips seem great, but unfortunately I will probably forget to use all of them and just go in with a sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci