• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Grilled Chezzz- Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfTheMyth

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Marshal
Your age:24
Your Minecraft username:GrilledChezzz
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?:
Past administration or moderation experiences:I have owned a server about 1 year ago and was pretty successful but I could not support it because my funds were going to other things.
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:It depends on the type of rule they broke. For instance if they were harassing another player repeatedly I would give them a warning to stop and if they did not stop I would silence them for about 30 minutes.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I believe I am qualified because I have played on the server almost every day, I have donated to the server, and I have seen many people use cheats such as water hacks and long arm. I have also seen many players be harassed by other players and no one does anything about it.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I could always be an extra hand whenever the other staff members are busy with something and/or are offline.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes
Do you own a microphone?:No
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:About 4-5 hours on a weekday and about 5-6 hours on a weekend.
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: I speak a little bit of German but I do not speak it fluently
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pacific Time zone

I, Marshal, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci