• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Great Valley

Want the map?

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like the map because it doesn't really have a theme. Also the terraforming could be improved.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
You are actually a great builder! But it kind of looks like you just generated the world with no terraforming. I suggest learning how to terraform or get someone to help you! If so, this map could have some potential!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I wanted to do a quick review for ya!

The terraforming is alright, but as people said looks pretty much like natural terrain, something more dramatic would probably come off better.. especially with the title "great valley"

I think the build quality is relatively good, you are going in the right direction but the map looks a bit empty of builds, a lot just seems empty and plain, so try and incorporate more in there and it will be better

Cornucopia looks good but nothing too unique

Overall I rate the map a 5/10 has promise but you have stuff to work on before you get closer to a map being accepted

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is really nothing unique about this, put some trees in the empty areas, it would Mae it look nice.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would basically agree with ninetail, just anything that will improve the quality of the map in order for it to be accepted. As of right now it's good, but it doesn't stand out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci