• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Got given free random diamond donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazamm

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on mc last night in the hub when a guy approached me, he said hi and said i'll be upgraded to a diamond donor, I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. He told me to restart mc and I did, so when I came on, my name was blue. I don't remember his name but if I see it, i'll be able to recognise him. I was really happy at that time and even thanked him many times but then later on in the day I started to get a bit suspicious. So I just want find out if he was a genuine person or just dodgy because I don't want to get into some kind of trouble when it wasn't even my fault.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It's quite possible that the person was trying to Chargeback you. This involves giving someone donor, and then revoking it through the credit card company, and getting their money back. This means that the person receives diamond sponsorship without any actual money being processed. The sad part is that when this happens, MCSG gets charged back $20 for the fraud transaction. The ordinary response by MCSG is to ban the player the diamond sponsorship was gives to. The only way to be unbanned from that is to pay a $20 fee to MCSG to cover the loss.

However, I am assuming that you have not yet been banned. The best course of action would be to immediately have your sponsor removed. I'm not %100 sure how this process works, but it needs to be done immediately. I would suggest contacting Chad. I think there might be an e-mail address that you may use to inform administrative staff of your predicament, but I'm not sure what it is.

If any others know which e-mail address to use, please say so in as a response to this thread. Thank you for your time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci