• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Got a Couple of Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Got a couple of questions:
1) Is optifine allowed? I really hope so because of me and MANY other's fps issues.
2) Is the server going to be whitelisted? I don't see any info on stuff like that anywhere.
3) Will there be a pre-game lobby or a ghost mode in the final version?

Awsome job on the server! I'm sorry if these questions were answered somewhere else. :D

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
1. I believe it is allowed, can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be
2. No the servers will not be whilelsited. For a list of server ips: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers/
3. There is a pregame lobby; not sure what you mean by ghost mode but there are invisible spectators. When you die or join in the middle of a game, you become a spectator and you can watch the current game.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
1. I believe it is allowed, can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be
2. No the servers will not be whilelsited. For a list of server ips: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/servers/
3. There is a pregame lobby; not sure what you mean by ghost mode but there are invisible spectators. When you die or join in the middle of a game, you become a spectator and you can watch the current game.
Thanks for the answers so quickly!

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys! I guess this can be a general questions and rules post if you have a question.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
1. Optifine is allowed
2.No the servers won't be whitelisted
3. There has been no discussion of it, so no for now I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci