• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Golden Apples

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
With the 1.6 update, golden apples will now be crafted with gold ingots, rather than gold nuggets. I am interested in knowing if this will affect MCSG in any way? Perhaps some coding magic could be used to continue crafting golden apples with nuggets.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Now it will be hard to be able to just craft 1 golden apple from a game lol.

BlueMoonP

Experienced
Reaction score
It will also give you a Health Boost (see 21 here) now, and the Regeneration Effect will be nerfed with 50%, though I believe they upgraded the effect golden apples give you from Regeneration I to Regeneration II.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
It will also give you a Health Boost (see 21 here) now, and the Regeneration Effect will be nerfed with 50%, though I believe they upgraded the effect golden apples give you from Regeneration I to Regeneration II.

If they where going to make it so Golden apples have to be crafted with ingots instead of nuggets they have to increase the regeneration speed and maybe even the amount of hearts recovered, otherwise there is really no point in the golden apples in MCSG anymore :c

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Golden apples should continue regening this much health, or fights will just restart when players eat gapples

Matthew123

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't really care about this change as much. You get a lot of golden apples already in chest in the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci