• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Armour.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everybody.
Now, I've had this idea for a while, and I thought I may as well hear your opinions on it.
Gold armour- Everybody knows it, but is always swapped out for better gear. Gold boots give the same armour value as leather, and gold pants give +1/2 an armour point from their leather predecessor. I was thinking that in Tier 1's, gold pants and boots should be available to players.
It's kind of useless when you get those pieces of gold in Tier 2's since they barely benefit you, and they're of such low quality that in my opinion, they should be placed in Tier 1's.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah you do have a point, gold boots are the worst boots, so I say maybe only gold boots, I don't know about pants because even if they are a 1/2 armor point better, they still are better than leather which could put it in tier 2's.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Isn't Gold like chain but gold pants being 0.5 armor less?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Also think of it like this:

Gold in tier 1 chests would make you get more decent armour from tier one chests making it more common to have relatively good armour, which would ruin the game IMO.

Also having gold armour in the tier 2 chests makes the already rare items such as diamonds even rarer making hunting an even more essential task in order to get the best stuff.

Not saying that it won't change but as it is I quite like it as it makes the games seem quite balanced

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci