• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GLSL Shaders 1.7.2 Preview is Out! But Forge Crashes in MCSG.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hooray!!! GLSL Shaders have gotten out a preview for 1.7! This is awesome because we can play survival games with epic shadows! Only one problem. Forge crashes when logging in to the MCSG servers and ONLY crashes on the MCSG servers(works on hypixel, hive, etc). Wonder if this is because of the 1.6/1.7 compatibility :/
@ChadTheDJ
@Forairan
All Developers
Please get a fix to this! Thanks! :D

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Nice but I cant run them because I am on a laptop and it would probably blow up my laptop which would start a fire in my house which would blow up the gas tank which would blow up my neighbors house then it would reach the gas pipes and the gas pipes leads to a nuclear station and that blows up and boom its over. Ireland is no longer on the map.

Warning, shaders can kill.

Idk what that was about I have to much free time......

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Haha I have a laptop and I use it getting 30-40 fps :p

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
My overall mod experience iz not good. Got forge 1.6.4 first, and it worked, but wanted to get it to 1.7.2. It will not get any mod besides optifine, and it does not let me join any multiplayer server. I have tried to get Archimedes Ship mod, OreSpawn mod, Galacticraft, and others, and 1.6.4 worked for dem but 1.7.2 forge is bugged or something

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
My overall mod experience iz not good. Got forge 1.6.4 first, and it worked, but wanted to get it to 1.7.2. It will not get any mod besides optifine, and it does not let me join any multiplayer server. I have tried to get Archimedes Ship mod, OreSpawn mod, Galacticraft, and others, and 1.6.4 worked for dem but 1.7.2 forge is bugged or something
yep D:

V

Viretine

Yay!! I get 120 fps with shaders on but as you said, forge is crashing on MCSG.. :c

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Refer to this thread for a tutorial and links to the mod and forge. Also it seems to be working fine now.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Nice but I cant run them because I am on a laptop and it would probably blow up my laptop which would start a fire in my house which would blow up the gas tank which would blow up my neighbors house then it would reach the gas pipes and the gas pipes leads to a nuclear station and that blows up and boom its over. Ireland is no longer on the map.

Warning, shaders can kill.

Idk what that was about I have to much free time......
Thats detailed.
So...
Don't install shaders?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci