• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Global Suggestions

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Hia. Pixelatorx2 here, with some suggestions for MCSG as a whole.

Shortening Lobby Times:

There are multiple choices under this suggestion.

- Once the lobby is full, shorten the lobby time to 30 seconds if the time is above 30.

- Have 25 servers for "Quick" lobbies. These lobbies are only have a one minute timer, they are for the people who just want to jump in a game and get going.

Smaller Games:

Thats right, smaller, 12 people games.This could utilize smaller maps like SG4, Breeze, Demons Breeze and possibly custom small maps! This is also for Clan Battles quick 6v6 games. Also for people who want to train some PVP and stuff.

Less Voting Choices:

Yep, thats right. Instead of having 5 voting choices, 3 is fine! Having more voting choices allows this raffle voting choice have more choices to pick from, allowing the map people may want to be voted have an even lower chance of people played! This also leads into my next idea.

Rotary Maps:
This idea is mainly for maps that are liked/more played maps.

Basically, once a month (or more/less times a year) there will be a vote. Players would vote for a day of the week and a map. The day of the week and the map with most votes would be chosen. On that particular day, servers are selected to be that map only OR globally there would be a higher percentage of the map being chosen OR by default that day that map would automatically be in the voting choice.

Hope you could understand that, quite confusing.

Map Leaderboards:
Straight forward, leaderboards for maps! These are for the maps that people like. This would be for one map, showing who has the most wins on a certain map etc.

The Usual:

Here are just some of the already said ideas that I would like to be implemented

- Monthly/Weekly leaderboards

- Change/Edit the current voting system

Thanks for reading! I may edit this for more suggestions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci