• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Glitch report

Do you think that glitch 2 should be acceptable?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My dearest moderators and developers,

During my time in Battlegrounds, I and a majority of other players, (I do not recall their names) have witnessed a couple of glitches that provided an upper advantage for some players, I would like to begin with glitch 1:

Glitch 1: This glitch mainly involves logging off the servers and logging back on. What one does is log off the server or simply retreat back to the hub, they log back on to Battlegrounds, and automatically retrieve extra gear and doubles the amount arrows they have had. Thus causes players to log off and come back with extra arrows and armor, in case they need anymore.

Glitch 2: This one I am not so certain to be specified as a glitch or not, but this process involves enchanting and fishing. What this glitch does, is a person attempts to fish until they obtain a level The second Battlegrounds map (BG2) consists of an enchanting table, which is within the church of the houses. Then they use the level to enchant their bow, sword or armor for an upper advantage against other players. In some rare scenarios, (on which I have experienced) is fishing, and obtaining loot of enchanted items/weapons like a bow with flame II.
But for this glitch, would it be alright if we can use it? As so we can increase the competitiveness of players to fish for items and fight with a bit of boosts. They would die sooner or later. But unless it causes lag, then it would be recommended to remove it as well.

To conclusion, I will provide you with a few pictures with evidence of these glitches and what the outcomes are when using them. I unfortunately, and foolishly promoted these glitches to be abused and used more often. Which causes a majority of players to just endlessly fish for enchantments. Hence is why I decide to report this to you, and for what I have done, I request for a temporary ban of at least a week. I do hope for the best...

Sincerely,
-miner9823

Attachments

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I have experienced the same thing, but eventually it disappears. I am almost certain developers already know about this. They are currently working on the lag issues, getting TF2 up, and getting ZedChase up.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't get what the problem is. (the second one) They waste time getting op stuff on a server meant for warming up before you play mcsg. Big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci