• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalu77

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so your trying to fix ghosting but honestly i think it's pretty bad way to do this. I would of donated but i realized it wouldn't do much good because it's hard enough to get on a server don't know if i'd be willing to pay 10 dollars for only a month of this when i couldn't even use it that much i think there can be another way to stop ghosting that isn't this because if the two are talking then they can time it and get on if they both donated then it really doesn't do any good whatsoever i realize that ghosting is an issue but doing this really doesn't feel like it's doing anything but make it harder to play this game and i love the survival games but i just really can't play it.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
This is a temporary fix. The ghosting is due mostly to bukkit, so we can not do much about it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
The ghosting issue is by Mojang actually, but I have suggested an addition to the temporary solution in the post Chad made about ghosting. I will post it here though too because not many people seem to have seen it...

Idea 1: Since you split the points at the death match if it makes it to it's final time limit, just make it so the person that got the kills gets the points. So Player A in death match got 103 points from killing people before the deathmatch and Player B got 49. Since neither of them killed each other, Player A keeps his 103 points and Player B keeps his 49. Instead of doing 103 + 49 divided by 2, just let them keep their kill points.

Idea 2: If there is a player that hasn't left their podium since the beginning of the game, the death match automatically ends to speed the game up. I know it's only 5 minutes, but it's ANOTHER 5 minutes when you add it to the lobby time and the waiting time before the game. And the 5 minutes in death match is a completely unnecessary waste of time.

These ideas could both work together, and would still be only temporary in addition to the servers restarting every game. These 2 ideas could also be kept for the future though, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci