• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GG MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddycat14

Diamond
Reaction score
HELLO MCSG MODS MY NAME IS TEDDYCAT14 AND AS YOU CAN SEE THAT I'M TALKING IN CAPS ITS BECAUSE I AM ANGRY, 1. I CHECKED EVERY SINGLE MCSG HUB TO FIND A MOD BECAUSE I FOUND A BLOCK GLITCHER AND A HACKER. GUESS WHAT? I FOUND NO MOD IN ALL OF THE "8" HUBS I'VE LOOKED IN, EATHIER MCSG YOU GET BETTER MODS WHO ARE MORE ACTIVE OR YOU JUST GET THE MODS YOU HAVE NOW TO BE BETTER ACTIVE. ANOTHER REASON IS THAT THIS GUY NAMED -snip- PLEASE WATCH HIM BECAUSE EVERYTIME I PLAY A GAME, HE FOLLOWS ME INTO THAT LOBBY AND HE BLOCK GLITCHES AND ALSO I HAD A 3 TEAM WITH ME AND DANIEL ALSO HAD A TEAM TOO. HIS TEAM KILLED US AND CALLED US ALL GAY. MY TEAM ISNT GAY AND MCSG SHOULD BLOCK THE WORD GAY, I MEAN I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAYS JUST PEOPLE USE THAT AS A COMEBACK OR JUST CALLING A PLAYER GAY. PLEASE TO SOMETHING MCSG BECAUSE YOU ARE EXTREMLY INACTIVE AND ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND AND ALSO CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT -snip-. THANK YOU

PLEASE NOTE: DONT GIVE ME A BAD REPLY THEN LOCK THIS THREAD FOR NO REASON, JUST KEEP IT UP OR SHOW EVERY MCSG MOD BEFORE YOU LOCK IT.
THANK YOU
~TEDDYCAT14

Last edited by a moderator:

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello!

Thank you for your concern on this matter. However, you have to keep in mind how large of a network we are. Although our staff team is very large, we can only be in so many places at once, considering the amount of different servers and other parts of MCGamer we are in charge of moderating.

Instead of hub-hopping to find staff members, a better way to report a user would be on Teamspeak. You may do this by joining our Teamspeak server (ts.mcgamer.net) and poking an available moderator. They should be able to assist you with your problem. Keep in mind that if you have any issues with inactive mods on Teamspeak, you can feel free to report them to Sr. Staff. If you are able to obtain evidence, however, you may also report rule-breakers in the 'Report Abuse' section of the forums.

Although you requested for this thread to remain open, there is no further room for discussion on this topic, which means I will be locking it. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci