• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Suggestion - Red Rover.

Do you want this on MCGamer?

• No, it's not that good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
As you know, MCGamer is losing a ton of players everyday because the only 2 played gamemodes nowadays are SurvivalGames and Battlegrounds.
Well, you know the reason why Badlion is gaining new players? Because they have only 3-4 gamemodes but that community loves and plays everyday; also they're well made with very few bugs (it's better having only a few well-made gamemodes than having tons of them but are full of bugs).
By the way, watching a GoldEllipse's livestream (and playing on Badlion's ArenaPvP) I saw a thing that could've been a MCGamer gamemode, basically the players in the game got the chest routes and after 5 minutes, met at spawn to choose 2 captains; after having chosen them, they had to pick the same amount of players each.
After having made the 2 teams, every captain had to choose a player from their team to 1v1 against a player of the other team at spawn, meanwhile the other people had to give the 2 fighters a full iron armor, a rod and a stone sword.
Basically, after that one of the player gets killed, the captains will have to choose 1 other player each to fight against the other one; the winners will be the ones the were on the team that had survivors, instead, the team that lost all their players will lose the game.
My idea was to make a 1v1 map where the 2 players could fight, and at the sides two glass walls to let the other players watch the fights, also all the players, at the start of the game, will have all the necessary gears (full iron armor, rod and sword) to fight.
With a randomizer, the 2 captain will be chosen and they'll have to pick the players using a "sign system" or a "chat system", after that one of the player win the 1v1, he'll be healed and his gears will be repaired.
Before one of the player will have to fight again, everyone have to fight once.
I don't know if the community will like this idea, but I personally like it.

- Mirkoz

PowerOfGuri

Career
Reaction score
Well, nice idea, but even though I don't know how to work with plugins, that seems kinda of dificulty to the coder...

Personally, my idea is to bring back some of the MCSG maps that were here, in this community, about 1 year ago, and to bring back too the OP Items that were in the dispensers / hoppers, like Biboy said in his last vídeo. Also, MCSG can try too to improve his anticheat and see if AU servers have a decent number of players playing there, because always I go to play a bit of AU (to get points xD -____-), i frequently see 6 or 8 players in the server!! However, EU and US are overplayed, so what I'm trying to say is basically bring back the old MCGamer when people were nice with other people and the community was pretty good..

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not gonna happen, I really like the idea cause of the whole badlion 5v5 rover stuff. But it seems like MCSG staff doesn't want to have nothing with Badlion at all. It seems like they're salty that they took over MCSG and took all of their players away. If it happens I would actually be surprised that the staff cares so much.

Reaction score
Well, nice idea, but even though I don't know how to work with plugins, that seems kinda of dificulty to the coder...

Personally, my idea is to bring back some of the MCSG maps that were here, in this community, about 1 year ago, and to bring back too the OP Items that were in the dispensers / hoppers, like Biboy said in his last vídeo. Also, MCSG can try too to improve his anticheat and see if AU servers have a decent number of players playing there, because always I go to play a bit of AU (to get points xD -____-), i frequently see 6 or 8 players in the server!! However, EU and US are overplayed, so what I'm trying to say is basically bring back the old MCGamer when people were nice with other people and the community was pretty good..
doubt it will be THAT hard to code

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci