• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Game Spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherman12

Spectator
Reaction score
I am just one of the hundreds of people who love to play on the hunger games servers.... I have all the servers added. But the amount of players coming onto the server is causing me and a lot of people problems.I know you can donate, but the servers need more spaces or more maps (48 player ones would be best) I know that the more servers means more money demands but it needs sorting. I mean couldn't the server kick people when they have i don't know 2 rounds max, this will create more space for the servers and more people will play.
All I am saying is that people are playing on the server for hours meaning some people don't get a go at playing.
sherman12

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you look at the posts before making new ones? There are TOOOOOOONS of posts with this EXACT thing. "People should only be able to play 3 games then get kicked off" or "Once the game is over, everyone should get kicked". It's SO ANNOYING. Could you PLEASE look at the posts before making the exact same thing? Sorry for raging but it's true, I'm annoyed of having to make the same reply every single time.

They shouldn't because the people on the servers took equally long to get on. It's still really hard.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Completely agree with Squirrel. Yes, it's frustrating at times when you can't get on a server for half an hour, but you have to realize that most of the people playing are very likely in the same situation as you and barely managed to get in. Just add all the servers to your list and keep on refreshing like a madman.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe you should get a little bonus of 1 point per first game on the server, so you leave the server to get a bonus on another one. This first game counter would reset after 4 games on a server were made, if you did not participate in any matches in between

EDIT: I mean 1 point per kill, of course

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I actually don't find it that hard to get in.
I get in and wait until it starts. Everyone's in the same boat here. Everyone finds it hard to get in, or most except donators.

Nistune

Tribute
Reaction score
I know im a donator now, but I wasnt for about a week. I still managed to get in somewhere when I really wanted to play, I just had to wait 10 minutes and be vigilant with the refreshing. Everyone is in the same position when it comes to getting on a server, everyone else would have waited and refreshed to try get in one. Im sure you would play for hours if you wanted too, the answer is not kicking off dedicated players ;P

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Well said!
I am glad ou decided to donate and may the blocks be ever in your favour!

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i guess i have one up on most people, i rarely have to wait for a spot and have never been kicked by a donor. I put this down tot he fact i'm playing when most people are sleeping so even thought the majority of servers are near-capacity its easy to jump into any game (although its sometimes awkward trying to get my friends into the same game...)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We do have over 1200+ slots for the public, sorry we are always full :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members