• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gambling?

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Well when I play and get killed I enjoy watching the game progress... A lot of people on the other hand don't do this very often. Because of this I'm always thinking of a way to get more sponsors involved in the game, well... to increase participation there already is a sponsoring system as well as the bounty system... This benefits players still in the game but what about sponsors benefiting?

I think the integration of a system that allows sponsors to bet on a player and maybe a little bit more sponsoring options should be made available to avoid the obvious, "that guy has all iron and a diamond sword" so he's gonna win syndrome.

Maybe play the odds with the player's stats, a winner with no wins and low points should have better odds than someone with a huge amount of points and wins.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, that's a quite good idea. It probably wont get added as the checking the stats to see who's best will be too much work for the devs for just this small feature. But idk i'm not a dev so.. i'm just guessing. But i'd like to see tgis added

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
That is a good idea! I think if the player you gambled on wins you get the points as well and they get points as well

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe no betting after 5 are left to eliminate taking advantage of it

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea of not being able to bet after a certain point. Although I was thinking about people who team, so to beat this there should be a counter like the bounty... Maybe teammates will turn on each other for the points.

And my friends know if the bounty was excessive we would kill each other. Almost happened once but not high enough so there is a point people will turn on each other...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci