• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Future Ideas?

Did you think any of these to be interesting?

• Yes, I want some of them implemented.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, I think I like the Classic SG.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bawley

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear MCSG Staff,
I have seen the in the newest snapshot to this day that there is a title and subtitle command and I thought that when you update your server to this point, you could have the last countdown as a red title. I don't need too much detail for I this is a future idea and am not sure you are interested. It with be easier for players to see the remaining time and it might be a interesting way to spice up the server.

Another Future idea for upcoming updates is for their to be a bit bigger sponsor menu, the menu is perfect, nothing bad about it, but maybe sponsor a fishing rod for 300 bounty. I mean the menu helps a bit, but their could be other stuff to improve the sponsor menu.

Another idea is for you to add 1-5 servers in the Survival Games, all with the mumble plug-in. Which is when you are near a player you may be able to hear them, it is a good idea and might be a fun way, but there are many cons. For example they could swear and be abusive, and they can't be sensored out, but i guess that's the risk of joining the mumble servers. Or just add it to the battlegrounds servers or something unique and interesting. Let me know is you like any of these ideas for the Future.

Cheers,

-Baw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci