• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Furry_Mammal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas Hardy

Tribute
Reaction score
hello MCSG.. i was wondering If you guys Could reset my Forum account.. So i can change my Name fRom Tomas Hardy to Furry_Mammal.. Or even if u could elite this forum account so i can start over>

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
The admins can just rename your account, which would be the recommended idea. Try sending an email to [email protected] and link them your account and what you want the name to be changed to, or speak to an admin directly.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The admins can just rename your account, which would be the recommended idea. Try sending an email to [email protected] and link them your account and what you want the name to be changed to, or speak to an admin directly.
^^ For both cases, whether you want to change the name of your account or have it totally deleted, you will need to contact our support email which is [email protected].

You could also directly PM an administrator on the forums if you wish, but by contacting the support email, you will most likely receive your response sooner.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci