• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

full mob drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

souch13

Spectator
Reaction score
i noticed whilst playing on map one i had very little to play with by the first night, and i got into a fight with some zombies, one of them dropped an iron ingot and rotten flesh, as an iron ingot is pretty rare to get from a zombie, but incredibly useful, it would give a less fortunate player a little chance of survival. the same goes with skeletons, as they can drop bows, even with power I which would put a real edge on the game. so can we have iron ingots (not the armour or swords though) dropped from zombies, and bows dropped from skellies

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I dropped 2 irons swords in one game on zombies. It's strange, maybe the drop rate is way more high ?

souch13

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry i didnt make it clear in my first post, for anyone who hasn't noteiced, when mobs make rare drops such as bows or armour, they disappear, where as rotten flesh or bones stay

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
I think they're just trying to keep in the guidelines of the game. If they really wanted the items to drop, they would've set it so they could. It's almost an unfair advantage to me if one player were to get an iron ingot from a zombie while others have to fight for it at another chest/cornucopia. In my opinion, mobs drops should be fully enabled. This would allow those players who are behind a little help, and also further assist those who may be 'stacked'! :D

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
I've never seen it disappear I've always been able to collect it when it drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member