• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Friend rank on forums

Good Idea?

• Total voters

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
There should be a friend rank on the forums. I honestly don't know why there hasn't been one yet. It seems kinda ridiculous that they have changed the type of tag and still not have a tag for this. Is there a problem for it?

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with this. Maybe they haven't done it because friends don't really contribute to MCSG. I don't mean this in a bad way, but donors get ranks because obviously, they donated, and staff gets one because of their time and effort to moderate/help the server. Friends are usually ex-staff or friends of the owner. Just my opinion.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
There is a friend rank...
Look at the title. Friend rank on the forums.
I don't see a problem with this. Maybe they haven't done it because friends don't really contribute to MCSG. I don't mean this in a bad way, but donors get ranks because obviously, they donated, and staff gets one because of their time and effort to moderate/help the server. Friends are usually ex-staff or friends of the owner. Just my opinion.
I guess, but some have done a lot for the community like ex mods. I think they deserve it.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
They really should add it considering the amount of friend ranks are piling up

Reaction score
It turns out that a lot of members on the forums are friends, I think it would be weird with less members and more people with rank...

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
It turns out that a lot of members on the forums are friends, I think it would be weird with less members and more people with rank...
There might be what, 50-100 friends? There are still lots of people that don't have a rank. And why should they have to not have a rank on the forums? Why don't we take away the iron donors tag instead?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci