• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Free Screen Recording Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good free screen recording softwares? This is not for YouTube, I would simply like to have the power to record and report hackers.

Thanks!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
For Windows: Open Broadcaster Software
It's free, it can record your game, and it's a lot less laggy than FRAPS/Dxtory. Plus, there's more options, such as the capability to livestream.

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
It's free, it can record your game, and it's a lot less laggy than FRAPS/Dxtory. Plus, there's more options, such as the capability to livestream.
Thanks!

Reaction score
I think it's probably better than even most payed softwares. A lot of streamers use it.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
I think it's probably better than even most payed softwares. A lot of streamers use it.
Yes that is true OBS Is probably one of the best free software recordings and as devil said It's much better than fraps so I would suggest to get that instead of fraps or dxtory

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good free screen recording softwares? This is not for YouTube, I would simply like to have the power to record and report hackers.

Thanks!
Do the previous responses answer your question?

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone know free good mac screen recorders other than laggy quicktime?

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score

Thanks!
I would suggest shadowplay, but I assume your computer is not good enough to run it soo...I suggest just paying money and getting fraps, or cracking it but I do not advice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci