• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Free Montage (Only doing one)'

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello all, I haven't been on here for sometime but I would like to take this time to make a montage. Basically, I'm getting into video editing and would like to test some techniques etc; If anyone is interested feel free to either pm me on the forums or contact me on skype @ stantoness . What I need from you? I need you to provide your own clips (obviously) and just your full cooperating throughout the process.
NOTE: I do not want any form of payment or any form of thanks from this, I simply just want to help develop my skills. Thanks.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Essentrix, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm planning to make a montage for my 1k subscribers on youtube and I'm searching for an editor, it would be great if you could do it ;)

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Essentrix, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm planning to make a montage for my 1k subscribers on youtube and I'm searching for an editor, it would be great if you could do it ;)
Add my Skype details in thread. I will be starting new at this so it may not be a 5 star but I can assure you I will not give up until I am happy with the project.also, if you are not happy with the outcome you do not have to use it and I am not expecting anything in return apart from your cooperation and your support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci