• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forums Rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
A while ago, I purchased the diamond donator rank on the MCSG website, and since then, it has been a fantastic investment, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can get my rank on the forums?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You can email [email protected] if you don't receive it within a suitable amount of time (Generally, 24 hours)
The system should automatically give it to you, but I suppose it could have glitched.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can email [email protected] if you don't receive it within a suitable amount of time (Generally, 24 hours)
The system should automatically give it to you, but I suppose it could have glitched.
^^^ If you have not received your rank in game or on the forums 24 hours after the purchase, please contact [email protected] and make sure to include all the information that is needed (in game name, link to your forum account).

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Thread Moved to the General Support section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci