• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know if this is possible for the MCG developers to do, as it's probably a XenForo thing, but I have a cool feature suggestion.

When you reply to someone's post, it quotes their original post in a yellow box, and then shows your reply to it. However, if you thought the post they quoted was really great, and would like to give it a like, you have to scroll through and find it. Also, if the players are having a conversation, and you would like to look through the replies, you have to keep looking for the next post.

My suggestion to fix this would be to make it so that if you click on the quoted post, it takes you directly to that original post. I think that would be really cool.

I know this isn't really something for CC, but where else? There is no Forum Features suggestion, so it's going in here. If a mod feels it goes better somewhere else go ahead and move it.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I don't know if this is possible for the MCG developers to do, as it's probably a XenForo thing, but I have a cool feature suggestion.

When you reply to someone's post, it quotes their original post in a yellow box, and then shows your reply to it. However, if you thought the post they quoted was really great, and would like to give it a like, you have to scroll through and find it. Also, if the players are having a conversation, and you would like to look through the replies, you have to keep looking for the next post.

My suggestion to fix this would be to make it so that if you click on the quoted post, it takes you directly to that original post. I think that would be really cool.

I know this isn't really something for CC, but where else? There is no Forum Features suggestion, so it's going in here. If a mod feels it goes better somewhere else go ahead and move it.
See the little arrow next to "arsenalfcgunners said"? Click that and it will take you to the quoted post.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
See the little arrow next to "arsenalfcgunners said"? Click that and it will take you to the quoted post.
OMG, I am soooo nooooob. Never noticed that. So for like 6 months I have been scrolling for no reason. OMG, that arrow is tiny. How was I suppose to know that was clickable? Then I will suggest that they make this stuff more user friendly. duckluv321 please lock lol.
Edit: How did I reach peacekeeper without learning this? IDK

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I didn't know about this either! You learn something new everyday! However, since this was a suggestion that has been implemented already, I will lock the thread.

Message me if you have any further questions!

EDIT: Thapple 2fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci