• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum suggestion - Thread Re-naming

Reaction score
So, recently I've misnamed multiple threads, and the results are irritating
One of several things happen -
- Threads get filled with unnesessary spam because of mis-titling.
- Thread is ignored, because people assume it is clutter.
- Thread is mis-concived because of the title.

As is currently, we need to ask a mod to change a title on a thread. This can take a while, and is an unnessesary time waste for the mods. We currently have a, "Edit" Button, "Delete" Button, and "Report" button on our posts. I don't think having a Re-title button on the thread would be to hard. I don't see how it could be abused, because of your going to name a thread innapropriatly, your gonna do it before you post the thread.
This would cut down spam, get rid of one unnessesary problem for mods, and be a very useful feature for us. Please tell me your opinions below.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't see why we would need, take time for think of a title and if you make a mistake inbox a mod to change it, Simples.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can delete a post, but you can't delete an original post either, if you started a thread and want to remove it you need to get it locked..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I see no reason why not. While you can inbox a mod like James said, it's simpler just to do it yourself.

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
I think we should have one of these buttons. So you can like change the name of and clan to OUTDATED or CLOSED. And also for old threads so you can change it to OLD or something so it will not get replys when it's not open or something. And I know that you can request a lock but if you wanna change the name of you're clan it's good to have this.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
People should be able to lock their own threads.

I have to necro my own threads to get them locked ._.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci