• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Forum Suggestion] New Forum Report Staff/VIP?

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
So as the title explains, we should have Staff/VIP Report forum.
I personally think there are quite a lot of reports of the staff and VIP members such as abusing powers and breaking the rules. :3

Staff/VIP reports are dealt by the Sr. Staff, so only they should have access to see it. (Normal Members can post a thread)

Even moderators can use the forum to report them... :D

People reports staff members in the Report Abuse section, but there are important reasons that the reports shouldn't be there.

1. Other moderators have access to view them. They should not be seeing any of the details about Staff Reports.

2. The moderators should not know who reported. This might cause some troubles between the moderator and the reporter. (To keep the reporter safe)

3. Some of the Sr. Staff don't notice about a report so sometimes it takes so much time to get viewed.

About VIP Reporting:

1. VIP Reports are dealt by Administrative and there is no point for it to be reviewed by Mods.

2. It usually takes a lot of time to get dealt with.

I'm not sure if this is necessary or not, but I would like to get opinions on this please. :3

I will tag some people to notify them :p:
DracoHD Dave CAmadeusA Le0

3PR

Spectator
Reaction score
Why? People can just report them privately to a Sr. Mod/Administrator instead if there are privacy issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci