• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Shoutbox

Would you like a MCSG shoutbox on the forums?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depends... (post below)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there,

I have always liked the idea of a forum shoutbox. Allow people to interact and meet, and some would argue that you don't meet as many when just posting. The shoutbox could provide updates, links to places such as ban disputes, and is a quick and easy way to help out the community. It could have different sections, such as a general section, advertising section, in-game/teaming section and also a help section. This allows users to feel more comfortable and hopefully interact more within the forums?

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think this would be very useful. I don't quite know what you mean, but this seems like a combination of the profile page and the forums.
If there were any way to interact with people without profile pages or forums, I would suggest bringing back the Live Chat room where you could just talk to the other people in the room.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think this would be very useful. I don't quite know what you mean, but this seems like a combination of the profile page and the forums.
If there were any way to interact with people without profile pages or forums, I would suggest bringing back the Live Chat room where you could just talk to the other people in the room.
It is essentially a live chat area..

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the idea, I think it would help answer common questions, such as "how do i join the servers" and "i keep getting kicked for donor help plz" as well as just being a place to talk without making a thread. The only problem I can see would be people spamming in it just because of the amount of people on the forums at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci