• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Rank Problem (Not a serious issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so generally I spend my evenings/nights playing MCSG.

When that gets taken away from me due to stupid things such as bans I tend to checkout the forum community, leading onto the problem..

So im dead sure my forum account is linked with the ign: "Xestros" probably because my forum name is "Xestros" So on the account "Xestros_" Im a gold donor, although on the forums it says that im a member rank instead of a "gold" rank due to the fact that my forums account is linked up with the username "Xestros" I am simply wondering if there is a way I can change my linked IGN for my forums account, or is that going to take an admin, because if an administrator has to change that, then I need a few more things changed with my forums account, D.O.B, etc.

Before I get any stupid replies, yes.. I did attempt to find a way to change my settings.. I looked around for 30-50 mins and couldn't find anything. Sorry for bein retarded :c

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can email [email protected] about the donor tag.

As the other things, date of birth cannot be changed, you'd need to contact and admin. What other things are you looking to change? If you go click on the arrow up by your face at the top right, a box with a bunch of stuff like profile page comes up and you can click on "Personal Details." You can change gender, location, and some other stuff there.
Edit: I went and got the link. I'm hoping it will take you to yours, not try to take you to mine and cause an error... http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/account/personal-details

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
You can email [email protected] about the donor tag.

As the other things, date of birth cannot be changed, you'd need to contact and admin. What other things are you looking to change? If you go click on the arrow up by your face at the top right, a box with a bunch of stuff like profile page comes up and you can click on "Personal Details." You can change gender, location, and some other stuff there.
Edit: I went and got the link. I'm hoping it will take you to yours, not try to take you to mine and cause an error... http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/account/personal-details
Ok, thanks for ya help :) I have emailed them. Do hope the issue is resolved :)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Question Anwered. Thread locked as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci