• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

forum account laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
so my forum account is laggy af. It's not just me, there's also multiple people with the same problem. When I logged into my other one, it was fine.

It takes like 2 minutes to load onto any page or post anything...

so brb

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Lag isn't determined by what account you are logged into. It is based on your internet connection, and the size of files you are trying to load (a page with no images will load faster than one loaded with them).

Try using "ping mcgamer.net" in your windows CMD console (or equivalent for mac). It may just be your connection.

EDIT: Thread moved to "General Support"

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Lag isn't determined by what account you are logged into. It is based on your internet connection, and the size of files you are trying to load (a page with no images will load faster than one loaded with them).

Try using "ping mcgamer.net" in your windows CMD console (or equivalent for mac). It may just be your connection.

EDIT: Thread moved to "General Support"
It actually is based on what account you're logged into. 2 out of 5 of my accounts are laggy af. The other 3 are perfectly fine. Keep in my I use the same computer and IP to log into these accounts.

It's not the internet, it's the forum account.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Never heard about this before interesting.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It might be possible that you are being discouraged on the forums. It's something a long time ago I heard that it happens to those who might not be the most popular people on the forums. I don't know you as to why this would happen, but it sucks.

I would say if it's still like this in a few days contact a staff member if it is just only a few accounts(and you have tried multiple ones).

Reactions:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It might be possible that you are being discouraged on the forums. It's something a long time ago I heard that it happens to those who might not be the most popular people on the forums. I don't know you as to why this would happen, but it sucks.

I would say if it's still like this in a few days contact a staff member if it is just only a few accounts(and you have tried multiple ones).
Like she said, it could be that you are discouraged. I have not seen anyone who has been discouraged for a looooong time, but it would be better to contact an admin or email support if this issue continues.

I will go ahead and lock this thread, please feel free to PM me if you have any further questions! :)

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci