• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Force deathmatch.

Should mods have the possibility to force dm ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsPreben

Survivor
Reaction score
Yesterday i played mcsg with some friends when one of my friends met a friend ingame.No probs for me but the real problem was we where with 4 players and we only had 1 choice 1v1.Untill someone had the idea too search someone one teamspeak too force dm .So the question of the day is...
Why they don't allow mods our normal players too force it too dm ?
And for normal players i thought when 4 ppl left everyone need to vote for it .

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I know that Chad can force dm because he does it in his livestreams sometimes. I don't think they should let anyone else force deathmatch because that would be extremely annoying at encouraging large teams. If big teams of 9/10 knew they could join a server and not have to start killing eachother before dm if they could just force start it, these teams would be more common.

If you want deathmatch to start, don't start going around in teams of more than 3.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I know that Chad can force dm because he does it in his livestreams sometimes. I don't think they should let anyone else force deathmatch because that would be extremely annoying at encouraging large teams. If big teams of 9/10 knew they could join a server and not have to start killing eachother before dm if they could just force start it, these teams would be more common.

If you want deathmatch to start, don't start going around in teams of more than 3.
I agree with you so much^ its really not an issue with a team of 4 anyway.. you can just do a 2v2 or free for all

derknoche

Diamond
Reaction score
No.. I don't like the idea.
A Mod could troll the players and start deathmatch with 15 players D:

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
A mod with force deathmatch can cause trolling and some mods could use it incorrectly.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

The thing is, he said there has to be 4 left t force it, ad everybody has to vote on it.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
The thing is, he said there has to be 4 left t force it, ad everybody has to vote on it.
Yeah I know, but that just encouraged increasing team size. Most people try to be logical and make teams of 3 so that they can FFA it at dm. This is just a way of making it easier for large teams and what will happen when this passes? People will start asking for 5 and then 6 and it will just keep ending up in more discussions.

Deathmatch is forced by there being only 3 remaining players and it should be left that way.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well Personally I Like the idea because of a Possible glitch or something but the Problem is a few of the Mods (Not saying names or anything) Abuse their powers for the greater good of them selves... Problem being as soon as they get full Iron Diamond Sword Deathmatch could just begin...

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Not quite sure if I trust mods enough to use it for good intentions, no disrespect to mods, but occasionally a mod who lied on his application slips in and gets accepted. The possibility of abuse personally isn't worth it for me.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Allowing mods to use it? No. Allowing regular players to use it? Even more of a no.
The command is limited to Senior Moderators and above because of the potential for abuse. It's only really ever used when Chad livestreams, a developer is trying to test something, or there's something wrong with the specific server where the game needs to be ended as quickly as possible. If we allowed regular players/mods to use it, it would be abused almost every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci