• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Foot Steps...

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
The new minecraft snapshot just came out today, and with that there is the new particle command. This new command adds the ability for players to leave foot steps, and could make the tracking system in mcsg much more fun. this shouldn't be too op, because you actually have to look for footsteps instead of having a compass or something if that sort. It would also add the new aspect of detective work in mcsg (which in my opinion would be really fun xD). Well thats my idea! C:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
That actually would be pretty cool.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Are the new snapshots compatible with with MCSG. I really want to try this out.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Are the new snapshots compatible with with MCSG. I really want to try this out.
I'm going to guess not, as the snapshots may sometimes be unstable and MCSG wouldn't waste their time completely updating the servers every week. Also most people won't play on the snapshot version.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to guess not, as the snapshots may sometimes be unstable and MCSG wouldn't waste their time completely updating the servers every week. Also most people won't play on the snapshot version.
If it works I will :3

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Great to see I had a good idea! I really hope this gets implemented into the 1.8 version of MCSG.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci