• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Following limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont really have much to say to back this up to be completely honest. I just think it is way too crazy not to post this.

I see so many people doing this and there isnt really a problem with it but there just needs to be a limit.. It is proven the avg human brain can only remember up to 140ish online friends. I come across these people daily that follow just to follow. This isnt instagram peeps.

Dev's if this is added work on things that need to be worked on such as Zed Chase etc and quit dropping things in the middle of them to start more work.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand why it bothers you to see people following this many players. It's their accounts and they are allowed to do anything with it as long as it doesn't offend other players.
It is just pointless and bugs me.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
The Devs have a lot on their hands, they're really busy. I don't think this is really important enough to be viewed as a task for the developers.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok guys thanks for the feed back. Staff can lock this thread. Thought it bugged more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci