• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Focused Camera During Spectating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I 'try' to spectate other players, I always seem to wander off and misplace the person I am spectating. Perhaps the server could implement a toggle-able focusing camera on the player you are currently spectating which can be easily enabled/disabled by typing '/focus'. This might even help players who are creating a cinematic trailer of the server, but it'll definitely help me when I'm viewing other players.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
its a nice idea and there is most likely a plug-in or mod that would accomplish this but it really isn't that hard to follow them. get down low enough and walk behind them or fly through the trees just above the ground. and if you do lose them then its simple to cycle through the players 'til you get to whom you were following

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Don't know if it's possible without mods. But would be nice. and it would give you more that feel like in CS:S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci