• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fly Hacker Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasady

Spectator
Reaction score
A user by the name of JzautMRJez was using a fly mod and flew up 10 blocks and killed me. He claims there were vines and there were none around the area. Now hes claiming that hes not a ahacker and that he wont get banned for it. Please help get this hacker out of minecraft survival games so he doesn't ruin everyone's fun. Thank You

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
If you want to actually report the player, you can go ahead and try and tape a video, or take a picture of the culprit in action! If you can, I think it could/would count as sufficient evidence to initiate the ban hammer on this guy!

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Anticheat should have detected it, even paid clients can't bypass the fly just because it sends more packets and the anticheat can sense that the player is above x height.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, Moderators have cought a handful of fly hackers on the servers, BUT it is the easiest hack to indentify and to actually use it is like throwing away your chances of playing on the servers. In fact, using any hacks will get you banned.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
i checked on the accused...he wasnt hacking, at least not while i was there.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you want to catch hackers then get them on video and post it in the 'report abuse' and the staff will handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci