• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/fly command for diamond donors

Should diamond donors be able to fly in the hub?

• Total voters

Joeywin

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe diamond donors should be able to do /fly in the hub!
Answer the poll if you think diamond donors should be able to or should not be able to

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
No. When you give people able to use /fly, it makes it so NPC will kick them for flying. If you take that NPC away, then Diamond Donors can hack and fly..

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't feel that this is necessary. I wouldn't like it and there really isn't much point to this.
As this kind gentleman said, I don't think that that is necessary as you can just use the watch and the jump boost to get around.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
What the above said, it would just take to much time to add for something that is not needed.

Hamroll

Diamond
Reaction score
No. When you give people able to use /fly, it makes it so NPC will kick them for flying. If you take that NPC away, then Diamond Donors can hack and fly..
*facepalm* NCP doesnt kick you if you use /fly. NCP does kick you if you have some kind of fly mod tho

Joeywin

Platinum
Reaction score
But just think about it you would get to explore the new hub!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci