• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flungorius

Should This Map Be Added?

• Yes :D

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • No ;(

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

TallButterkidMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, and I made my first ever map, Flungorius!

Builders:
TallButterkidMC (Me)
Imanol_Magana
Inf3rno_Gam3r
Vooms
XxIssAwavyyxX

Idea By: ME!

Screenies:
http://imgur.com/a/d838X

Sorry, it didnt work when i put it up,
BYE!
Msg me on mcsg to get the file!

Last edited:

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
So far, looking good. For a starting map, it looks fairly decent. But I'm gonna be 100% honest, this needs to be worked on more if you actually want it to be accepted, it'd be nice if you could post the pictures on the actual thread, too, and with all those imgur pics, just right click > Copy Image URL, then paste it on the thread where it says "add photo".

I gotta say that the screenshots you added were really not enough, considering a lot of them didn't show much or just showed the close up pictures of structures, and I can't really tell what it'd look like from far away, so adding more screenshots would definitely be something I'd suggest, and if you could add some without shaders, that would also be nice.

Next, I want to say some thoughts about the aesthetic look of the map. The spawn, although being pretty nice, is kinda too crammed up in a tiny space, and seems like it would be a pain to get a chest without other people being in front of you, and I just thought having a bigger spawn would be a thing you could consider.

Second, this map looks really small. If MCSG had 12 player servers, this would in no doubt go into that category, but I'm thinking that with 24 players and as few structures as this, it would be kinda hard to get a real chest route. As far as I can tell by looking at screenshots, this map seems to have 2 ways to go after spawn, which could be a bad thing, and I feel as though the general structures in this map are a little bit too simple, I mean, I know of course houses don't need to have detail, but just a little more than a pyramid roof would be cool, and maybe try improving the football field.

I noticed a little sort of spaceship with 14 different chests, which would be a little too OP if somebody had an Ender Pearl, so I suggest trying to either make that less OP, or removing it entirely. I also was taking a look at what seemed to be the deathmatch arena, which looks a little too small or crammed up, and the 4 chests seem a little pointless, same goes with the brick slabs, I think you should work on that just a bit more. And my final recommendation would be to add more "cool stuff", as in add more than houses and roads, think of something cool that would be remarkable in this map.

To summarize, I think that this map really needs more work on, but don't get me wrong, I believe that with the right effort, this map can definitely be picked, but so far, I really think that releasing it as this stage is not a good idea, and that it needs more work. But anyway, good job so far, though. I hope this map goes well.

TallButterkidMC

Tribute
Reaction score
So far, looking good. For a starting map, it looks fairly decent. But I'm gonna be 100% honest, this needs to be worked on more if you actually want it to be accepted, it'd be nice if you could post the pictures on the actual thread, too, and with all those imgur pics, just right click > Copy Image URL, then paste it on the thread where it says "add photo".

I gotta say that the screenshots you added were really not enough, considering a lot of them didn't show much or just showed the close up pictures of structures, and I can't really tell what it'd look like from far away, so adding more screenshots would definitely be something I'd suggest, and if you could add some without shaders, that would also be nice.

Next, I want to say some thoughts about the aesthetic look of the map. The spawn, although being pretty nice, is kinda too crammed up in a tiny space, and seems like it would be a pain to get a chest without other people being in front of you, and I just thought having a bigger spawn would be a thing you could consider.

Second, this map looks really small. If MCSG had 12 player servers, this would in no doubt go into that category, but I'm thinking that with 24 players and as few structures as this, it would be kinda hard to get a real chest route. As far as I can tell by looking at screenshots, this map seems to have 2 ways to go after spawn, which could be a bad thing, and I feel as though the general structures in this map are a little bit too simple, I mean, I know of course houses don't need to have detail, but just a little more than a pyramid roof would be cool, and maybe try improving the football field.

I noticed a little sort of spaceship with 14 different chests, which would be a little too OP if somebody had an Ender Pearl, so I suggest trying to either make that less OP, or removing it entirely. I also was taking a look at what seemed to be the deathmatch arena, which looks a little too small or crammed up, and the 4 chests seem a little pointless, same goes with the brick slabs, I think you should work on that just a bit more. And my final recommendation would be to add more "cool stuff", as in add more than houses and roads, think of something cool that would be remarkable in this map.

To summarize, I think that this map really needs more work on, but don't get me wrong, I believe that with the right effort, this map can definitely be picked, but so far, I really think that releasing it as this stage is not a good idea, and that it needs more work. But anyway, good job so far, though. I hope this map goes well.
Its was my first map ever made. It only took has 3 hours. We will be working on another map as well.
Hopefully we can make it larger, plus more chests, And a bit longer.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the map, but there are some things I would love to edit myself if that would be ok!

Reaction score
No offence but the spawn is not made correctly possionjng of pedestals
also not and amazing map.. sorry

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Looks like you have some ideas, but you can add more to it pl0x.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Was this a real attempt?
I sorry if it was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci