• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint and steel not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
Playing on MCSG EU just today I have noticed that flint and steel is not working for me? Nor have I seen anyone else able to place a flint and steel. After using up all the uses the flame just goes out almost immediately after placed, I have tried this on multiple block types in different maps as I know some surfaces can't be set on fire but nothing works at all? I have taken a break from MCSG for a while have I missed something? Has flint and steel been removed?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
As forairan tweeted, he is currently in the midst of fixing the problem, just be patient, it will be fixed. :)

Polar00

Spectator
Reaction score
I was having the same problem today.... It would really suck if for some reason MCSG disabled flint and steel because it has a huge part in the pvp between people.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I was having the same problem today.... It would really suck if for some reason MCSG disabled flint and steel because it has a huge part in the pvp between people.
Fortunately MCSG hasn't removed it. Read above^^

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes I rely on it a lot to beat the huge amount of hackers on EU

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Last night when the servers went down for maintenance something happened that made flint_and_steel (259) unusable by members, donors, moderators, and senior moderators. The developers are aware of the situation and are attempting to fix it. Please be patient as this may take a while to fix.

EDIT: It has been fixed.

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As the issue is no longer existing; thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads