• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flint and steel enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovca

Tribute
Reaction score
Flint and steel really should be either enabled, or removed from the chest item list, as it just gets in the way and is unusable. Cake is another item with the same problem - you can't use it, so it's just in the way.

Fire spread should of-course still be disabled (assuming it currently is), as the first map is pretty much just a giant forest.

Edit: Sorry if this has already been brought up, but search showed nothing.

sovca

Tribute
Reaction score
Lighting someone on fire by sneaking up from behind would also allow those with weak armour/swords to get a better chance at killing someone who is fully decked out.
Also, you can burn items that you don't need. >:p

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Bump!
This really needs to get looked at, fire spread was nerfed LONG ago and it can't burn a whole forest. Please turn firespread on :D

Valorman1

Tribute
Reaction score
For flint and steel:
I don't think they should get rid of it, they should turn on fire spread to make it so you can burn people, also you can use it to flush people out of a tree if they are hiding in one. With how fire spread works now, it won't burn down the whole map even if it is the forest one. Plus the server gets reset after every game so it's no big deal if during one game a bunch of trees/building gets burnt down.
A con to this is if someone gets a flint and steel during the start, it could be a little overpowered. Just light someone and punch them 4-5 times and they will easily die.

For the cake:
I would say to just get rid of it. No real need for it with all the other food options you have now.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
yay fire! I have never actually seen flint and steel in a chest though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci