• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FlaxVille MCSG Map Idea

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi my name is Mark-EpicFai1Gamer and i have an idea for a map to go onto MCSG. The Map is called
FlaxVille and it is about a new Town in the Country of Flax.It has almost over 150+ chests and if you want to add more, you can.I did not fill the chests, I suppose the mods and helpers will do that.I took some screenshots with GLSL shaders and some with no shaders and Default Texture Pack. I will link them so
you guys can see. I hope my map gets accepted! Love Mark

Lead Builder:EpicFai1Gamer Assistant builders: obiwankenobie999,Joker99888,Icykhaos,XxJuniorxX_21,
BeastieG, InfernoGaming0_0, NFLSonic, loganator704, HDK_Rewindz,

World Edit:XxRedRougexX Help: DairyKing__ Download Map http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5oez3tk8063opn/FlaxVille.zip

Screenshots:http://epicfai1gamer.imgur.com/all/ Please Like!

Updatization People:moveslikejagger

Last edited:

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
Your screenshots are not publically available :/

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Is this an idea of a map, or a complete map? If it's an already built map, then a mod needs to move this thread.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Is this an idea of a map, or a complete map? If it's an already built map, then a mod needs to move this thread.
Well balls the map is already built. Do you know any mods that can move my post?
I contacted soggypickle and he still hasnt gave me anything

Last edited:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont know the solution to the problem with the screenshots. Maybe it is Imgur itsself,or idk. Anyways the map is still being
updated,because this was a map that I posted on The Fridge SG (BajanCanadian's Old Server) and they put the chests. But i didn't know that and the map actually got accepted. But when Mitch closed that server to move to the Nexus. :/ They gave me the map back and the chests weren't there so i have to put chests all over again. :( -Epic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci