• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Flashback week?

Should we have ''Flashback week''?

• Yeah, It would be fun!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No, we should keep to a normal everyday schedule.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've been reading the ''MCSG The old days'' thread (link here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-the-old-days-favorite-moment.39389/)
and I've been thinking everyone LOVED the old days of MCSG and have had some really good memories there! So I think we should bring back some really basic features that were in beta for a week so we can have some our flashbacks come to life (Of course it won't be the same, but it could still be worth a shot). The features that should be in this ''Flashback week'' would be things like: Old lobby, Only SG1 (and maybe SG2), Mobs spawning, Original items found in chests, and longer lobbies and countdowns. These features would only be back for a week then back to normal! Tell me if you think thats a good idea or not!

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
That sound really cool! For sure! With all the old maps.... <3<3 I don't like the monsters spawning though.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I support.
Though, in BETA, MCSG wasn't that popular and we had some fun and happy players. Noawdays, in-game is terrible. Maybe we have to support at form with proof that we played earlier on? like for the first month of MCSG?

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
But I didn't. I would love to have the feel of the first days of MCSG, just for a wee.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was thinking of this to, only SG2,deathmatch at 2 people, and mobs :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I really like this idea, I think having the old deathmatch would be cool too.

I was thinking of this to, only SG2,deathmatch at 2 people, and mobs :)
Yes but we also need Sg1!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. But it would definitely have to have SG1 and SG2, both of them. If you have only one map, people will get bored and probably rage a bit or leave temporarily. If you have both, there is something in it for everyone. I know that I would definitely leave for the week if it was all SG1.
It would be awesome to have the old lobby back temporarily and the old plugin and all that. But you would also have to warn everyone for like a week before it happened by sending an automatic message in games, and you would have to make an automatic message sent during the games of this week too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci