• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fixing the "You Cannot Enter this Area" Glitch

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
You've all seen the numerous players complaining about being stuck in walls by the various spawnboards. Perhaps you've experienced yourself. The only good solution up to this point would be to contact an admin or developer who will then TP you out, provided you are on at the same time. People I have talked with have been in this glitch for more than a week, without a response from an admin. While I understand that admins have more pressing matters to attend to than teleporting someone out of a glitch. My suggestion is to implement a chat command for the hubs. Give the players the ability to use /spawn.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I agree.

While this is not an issue that the average player experiences, a large amount of players still have been stuck in a similar situation, including myself (I was one of the first :p)
It also kicks you within about 5 seconds of logging in, as the system sometimes thinks you're flying (If it constantly teleports you back into the air.) Thus resulting in you not being able to type a message, such as "Admin pls help im stuck in ___" and even if you are able to, it kicks you right after you send it. You also can't use the compass/clock, as WorldGuard stops you from being allowed to do that (Not sure why, you simply cannot use it, even when you're experiencing a lagspike where WG is not working because of lag.)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
or /s since it disconnects you very quickly and some people can't type fast.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
No, that won't work, as when you join the hub again you'll be in the same place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci